More and more parents invest their money in smart gear balance bikes, which is the reason why you could notice a range of these ones on the street these days. Simple designs of run bikes are the factor causing their difference from other types.
Particularly, they do not have pedals and even some of them do not have footrests as well. great post to read the review of smart gear balance bikes
Glide bikes are the most suitable for children to learn to balance
A normal bike generally requires a rider to coordinate both activities at the same time, pedaling and balancing.
- Training wheels are assembled to support new learners in pedaling skill till they can master it. Subsequently, those wheels are taken off for kids to learn how to balance.
- At this time, parents regularly follow their offspring together with help hold a bike from their backward or push the bicycle forward during their practice. Briefly, using a regular bike for cycling start is not optimum as sooner or later children will have to go back to improving the most basic skill – balance.
In contrast, with a balance bicycle, your kid just focuses on the only skill of balancing. Balancing skill is considered as the key one which assists the child to more easily access other competence, such as pedaling, speed controlling and situation solving. All in all, he will get more confidence and become flexible even when transitioning to a bigger bicycle without training wheels but having pedals.
Thus, it is vital to emphasize that a child will not be able to ride a bicycle unless he conquers the balance skill.
Balance bikes have what strengths?
It is thought that a toddler bike reduces time to learn cycling. Furthermore, while a child practices biking on a regular basis, his other abilities, such as confidence, independence and patience are fostered simultaneously.
- Fit a child’s body size
A run bike often has a light weight and its saddle height is quite lower than that of a normal one. Like regular bicycles, almost all of the balance bikes allow parents to adjust saddle height in accordance with their small kids’ inseam. Generally, a glide bike weighs 1/3 as much as a bike with training wheels. A child can even lift it up to avoid obstacles and it can be put in a car’s trunk due to the fact that it does not occupy much space.
- A good chance to get accustomed to a bike at a very early age
People are anxious about whether there is any bicycle fitting the small body size of a little child or not. Fortunately, for the purpose of developing a necessary skill for biking at young children, balance bikes are born with their dimensions being absolutely suitable for kids. More and more parents believe that they should give their offspring opportunities to familiarize them with this activity as soon as possible.
An early start for your child should go with a good preparation which is choosing the right bike at first. The sooner your child becomes proficient in the skill of balancing, the sooner he knows how to ride a larger pedal bike. At the same time, his strengths in crucial social skills which are a sense of high awareness plus determination taken as an example, are more likely to support him well in studying others.
- More free time for you whilst your kid’s learning effectiveness is higher
- If your child practices riding a normal bicycle, you may have to spend much time pushing it backward and watching him more carefully. On the contrary, a glide bike allows the child to self learn in a safe way with his friends without an adult caring too much. Busy parents are worried that they do not have enough time to teach their children how to ride bikes. If it is the case, a balance bike will be a perfect recommendation.
- It cannot be more ideal when your family goes camping or goes on a picnic, it is possible to bring a scoot bike along because of its portable feature.
- In addition, thanks to this special bike, children are perhaps eager to go outside and participate in outdoor activities. Once in a while, they prefer playing on their own and do not want to rely much on their parents’ assistance, which explains an upcoming increase in a balance bike’s consumption.
- Save your money
When it comes to how much you have to pay for a bike, a balance bike costs you less than a pedal bicycle with training wheels does. In fact, in a case of buying a brand new ordinary bike, most of you choose to purchase one with good brakes and pedals which are not cheap at all.
The design of a run bike is less complicated than that of a regular one, which means that your money must spend on some high-priced parts is zero. Besides, in the event that you intend to resell a balance bike, you will not be afraid of a large loss. At the present moment, demand in this type of bicycle is not little. Additionally, not all households can afford unused balance bikes.